Our goal is to nurture the Love of Learning
Tech Tykes Early Learning Center offers Developmentally Appropriate Activities for both academic and social skills:
What about meals and snacks?
- Art & music
- Stories & games
- Reading & math readiness
- Science and social studies
- Challenging interest centers
- Fenced in outdoor play space
- Technology (iPads and computers)
- Intergenerational Program, weekly visits to Adult Day Care
- Good eating experiences throughout the day are used not only to encourage good nutrition but social skills as well.
- The school cafeteria supplies hot lunches. Morning and afternoon snacks are also provided.
- We are a peanut free facility.
What about rest?
- Quiet time is from 1:45 pm – 3 pm
- Each child is provided a mat
Staff Licensing\ Certifications
- Pediatric First Aid and CPR
- Annual fire safety training
- Annual professional development trainings
Contact Tina Haney at 610-258-2857 ext. 3650 between the hours of 7:15 am – 5 pm.
- Enrollment is open to the public and is based on a first-come, first serve basis; without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, or limited English proficiency.
- Services are available to preschool children, ages 2 – 5.
- Full-time or part–time, depending on availability.
Click here to view our brochure