Our goal is to nurture the Love of Learning
- A practicum for students in the Early Childhood Education program.
- Licensed by Pennsylvania Department of Human Services.
- Four-star facility through the Pennsylvania Keystone Stars Program.
- Staff and program follows the guidelines of the PA Learning Standards for Early Childhood.
- The Center is open Monday through Friday 7:15 am – 5:00 pm.
- Security access into building (finger scan).
- We follow CIT’s holiday and emergency closings.
Tech Tykes Early Learning Center offers developmentally appropriate activities for both academic and social skills:
- Art & music
- Stories & games
- Reading & math readiness
- Science and social studies
- Challenging interest centers
- Fenced in outdoor play space
- Technology (iPads and computers)
What about meals and snacks?
- Good eating experiences throughout the day are used not only to encourage good nutrition but social skills as well.
- The school cafeteria supplies hot lunches. Morning and afternoon snacks are also provided.
- We are a peanut free facility.
What about rest?
- Quiet time is from 1:45 pm – 3 pm
- Each child is provided a mat
Staff Licensing\ Certifications
- Pediatric First Aid and CPR
- Annual fire safety training
- Annual professional development trainings
- Enrollment is open to the public and is based on a first-come, first serve basis; without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, or limited English proficiency.
- Services are available to preschool children, ages 2 – 5.
- Full-time or part–time, depending on availability.
Click here to view our brochure